Our Mission and Belief:
1. Our role is to Educate Customer so they can make their own informed decisions. Our design consultants are not on commission.
2. There's a limit to what you can hear, what you can see and a limit to the features you can use on your home AV equipment. We are Not audio/video-philes.
3. There's a point where value, quality and usable performance meet and you don't have to spend a fortune to get it. We call ourselves practi-philes.
4. In a one room solution, we believe every room has a single value-performance solution and that's all we recommend. We don't sell a good, better, best approach, or the "superstore selection" but rather a single best value approach.
5. It's not about how much you spend, but rather getting most for what you do spend by selecting the right combination of name brand equipment professionally installed.
6. You shouldn't have to pay full retail (MSRP) on anything because we don't have retail locations and big advertising budgets to support. Out motto is, "Your home, our showroom!" Not surprisingly 95% of our jobs are referrals!
7. In quality that's backed up with one of the best installation warranties anywhere, a lifetime installation and lifetime customer service warranty second to none.
8. In fairly compensated employees with great benefits and we do not hire subcontractors.
9. That we must do what we can to reduce the impact to out environment. We recycle plastic, corrugate & paper and even customer's old equipment thru E-Bay auction sales and follow recycling guidelines for all discarded electronic items
10. In supporting children and senior related charities through donation of equipment and installations for raffles and auctions.